Pages

jeudi 4 août 2011

vintage fawn

vintage fawn 3
vintage fawn 2

vintage fawn 1 
















You may not know but I love the old plastic baby toys.
I have a few and my collection is expanding slowly. I find great on etsy also.
I would have the opportunity to show you all this in a while.

In this collection there is a fawn that I like and I'm inspired for my latest creation.

Here is my vintage fawn. It Is Approximately 6 cm (2.4 inches) wide and 10 cm (4.0 inches) high.
Like all my creations this fawn is a doll on clay plate. Everything is handmade by myself I do not use mold.


Vous ne savez peut-être pas mais j'adore les vieux jouets pour bébé en plastiques.
J'en ai quelques uns et ma collection s'étoffe doucement. J'en trouve des superbes sur etsy d'ailleurs.
J'aurais l'occasion de vous montrer tout cela dans quelques temps.

Dans cette collection il y a un faon que j'affectionne particulièrement et je m'en suis inspiré pour ma dernière création.

Voici donc mon faon vintage. Il fait 6 cm (2,4 inches) sur 10 cm (4,0 inches).
Comme toutes mes créations ce faon est une poupée sur plaque d'argile. Tout est réalisé à la main par moi même je n'utilise aucun moule.

2 commentaires: